St Lucia, QLD – Retaining Wall
Profile Build Group were engaged to complete repairs to a retaining wall that was dangerously close to falling over onto an access path due to structural instability.
The following was involved to remediate this damage:
- An engineer was engaged to provide recommendations and drawings
- The wall was demolished and a new wall was installed as per engineer drawings and specifications.
- A tree was removed and other trees trimmed
- New plumbing for storm water was installed
- A new concrete pathway was constructed
- Liaising with building certifier, structural engineer and council to complete works and receive approvals